- Supervision can begin once you have begun your coursework but some people choose to start later.
- Complete the online, competency-based module with the BACB.
- Secure a site where you can complete your fieldwork hours.
- Interview supervisor and ensure that the one you select meets your needs.
- Sign the contract agreement.
- In most cases, a release of information and video consent form must be signed for each individual.
- Technology you will need:
Positive supports and behavior analytic principles are utilized to meet the needs of the learner (client and supervisee).
Supervision is individualized for you. Meeting times, topics, feedback, resources provided and discussions are centered around your needs.
Vast experience (variety of settings, ages and learners) and a strong understanding of behavior, development, disabilities, reinforcement and how learning occurs is evident.
- Secure access to an online, cloud-based app for sending documents and video footage to supervisor.
- Weekly (or bi-weekly) secure access to a private and web-based platform for remote/video meetings.
- An individualized learning experience with direct instruction and positive feedback using ABA principles.
- A supportive, approachable and ethical open-ended opportunity to consult with supervisor when needs arise.
- Intensive training on the task list, course content material, ethics, methods, and field-based concepts.
- Valuable samples of resources from the field; to include reports, plans, assessments, protocols, visuals, etc.
- Quantitative assessment that supervisee completes to provide outcomes, progress monitoring and feedback.
- Access to the most up-to-date research and techniques.
- Options for group-based learning using multi-modal instruction.
- A QUALITY supervision experience tailored to you and your learners' needs.
Phone: (216) 469-8398
Copyright © Accessing Abilities, LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Accessing Abilities, LLC
Solon, OH 44139, USA
Comprehensive services across the continuum of age, setting & ability.
Merging education & behavior analysis to meet individualized needs.